Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tanishq

My mom is leaving for Pakistan next weekend, and hopefully she'll be able to get my wedding jewelry while there. I went to a few stores (locally) and the selection was a little outdated and dull. I came across Tanishq online the other day and am currently in a frenzy printing out photos for the inspiration book I'm making for my mom. My favorites are from the Wedding and Aleya Collections.



Photos taken from tanishq.co.in

Tanishq, by the way, is the designer responsible for Aishwarya Rai's Mughal Empress jewelry in the 2008 film Jodhaa Akbar.



Jodhaa Akbar pictures taken from fansite: aishwarya-rai-in-jodha-akbar.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I just discovered this blog from your other blog and I'm really enjoying seeing your wedding process. Congratulations on your engagement! Very happy for you!

    xo
    Haniya

    ReplyDelete