Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stress Begone! Beautiful Invitations Be-here!

After the beautiful presentation of samples I received a few weeks ago, it's no surprise my wedding invitations arrived today in a package that looks like this:







First of all, (eeeeeeee) I cannot believe they're already here-- I just placed my order 2 weeks ago on May 9th! The boxes, the wrapping paper (where can I get paper like this?!), the personally signed order slips...Bella Figura, you are a class act and on top of your exceptional customer service, I could not be happier with my wedding invitations! If anyone is ever looking to splurge on invitations, I can assure you this eco-friendly company makes it worth every penny (and they also donate 1% of every sale to an environmental cause of your choice via "1% for the planet").

In the end, I didn't choose either of the 2 finalists from my other post. I decided to stick with simple elegance and ordered the Keswick suite. Like I've already said, I could not be happier. We're at the 4 month mark and I can finally cross something new off my task list!

No comments:

Post a Comment