Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bride Style

I guess the first thing you're supposed to choose when planning your wedding is what style of a bride you are. In the Super-bride wedding planner I bought, these are the 5 options:
  • Classic
  • Natural
  • Modern
  • Playful
  • Romantic
I was immediately inclined to Classic & Romantic. but upon further thought, realized I don't really fit into the whole Princess thing. Here's what Gartner Studios (the makers of my planner) has to say about Classic Style:

"Your style exudes quality, distinction and timelessness. Ever bit a lady, you take your cue from Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly. Your fashion sense is tasteful and traditional. Timeless, elegant, sophisticated, polished, graceful, ladylike."

While I feel that my style in day-to-day life is a little more playful and sometimes unconventional, for my wedding day, classic and timeless are definitely the way I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment